Most Active Stories
- Some billing relief for National Grid customers after bitter winter
- Cortland among counties to pull out of SAFE Act pilot program
- Wegmans takes a stance on genetically modified food
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
More News From WRVO
By Jeremy Hanlon
Syracuse, NY – Imagine taking 800 pounds of butter and sculpting it into a piece of art or at least an attraction that draws thousands of visitors. Butter sculptures have been regular exhibits at state fairs here in New York and in other dairy-producing states for decades.
But there's something different that will set this year's butter sculpture at the Great New York State Fair apart from all the rest. Jeremy Hanlon reports.