Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Winter storm brings heavy snow to the region
- Closings and cancelations for Wednesday
- Oswego County nuclear plant shut down for the second time in less than a week
Buying Four Wedding Dresses Made Bride Give Up Mirrors
Fed up with obsessing about her looks, Kjerstin Gruys decided to do something radical: she gave up mirrors for an entire year, including her wedding day. Host Michel Martin talks with Gruys about her new book Mirror, Mirror Off The Wall: How I Learned to Love My Body by Not Looking at It for a Year.