Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
Buying Four Wedding Dresses Made Bride Give Up Mirrors
Fed up with obsessing about her looks, Kjerstin Gruys decided to do something radical: she gave up mirrors for an entire year, including her wedding day. Host Michel Martin talks with Gruys about her new book Mirror, Mirror Off The Wall: How I Learned to Love My Body by Not Looking at It for a Year.