Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
More News From WRVO
Camillus Considers Consolidation
By Joyce Gramza
Oswego, NY – The Camillus Village Board could move as early as tonight to schedule a vote on whether the Village of Camillus dissolves into the Town of Camillus.
Helen Kiggins Walsh is an Onondaga County Elections Commissioner but her role in pushing for consolidation is simply as a Camillus taxpayer. She spoke with WRVO's Joyce Gramza.