Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
More News From WRVO
Camillus Considers Consolidation
By Joyce Gramza
Oswego, NY – The Camillus Village Board could move as early as tonight to schedule a vote on whether the Village of Camillus dissolves into the Town of Camillus.
Helen Kiggins Walsh is an Onondaga County Elections Commissioner but her role in pushing for consolidation is simply as a Camillus taxpayer. She spoke with WRVO's Joyce Gramza.