Most Active Stories
- Some billing relief for National Grid customers after bitter winter
- Cortland among counties to pull out of SAFE Act pilot program
- Wegmans takes a stance on genetically modified food
- String of heroin overdoses stresses prevention drug training
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
More News From WRVO
Camillus Considers Consolidation
By Joyce Gramza
Oswego, NY – The Camillus Village Board could move as early as tonight to schedule a vote on whether the Village of Camillus dissolves into the Town of Camillus.
Helen Kiggins Walsh is an Onondaga County Elections Commissioner but her role in pushing for consolidation is simply as a Camillus taxpayer. She spoke with WRVO's Joyce Gramza.