Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Winter storm brings heavy snow to the region
- Closings and cancelations for Wednesday
- Oswego County nuclear plant shut down for the second time in less than a week
More News From WRVO
Camillus Considers Consolidation
By Joyce Gramza
Oswego, NY – The Camillus Village Board could move as early as tonight to schedule a vote on whether the Village of Camillus dissolves into the Town of Camillus.
Helen Kiggins Walsh is an Onondaga County Elections Commissioner but her role in pushing for consolidation is simply as a Camillus taxpayer. She spoke with WRVO's Joyce Gramza.