Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Winter storm to bring heavy snow to the region Wednesday and Thursday
- School closings and delays for Wednesday
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
More News From WRVO
Camp Healing Hearts
By Chris Ulanowski
Syracuse, NY – The death of a loved one can be unbearable. Adults know this and most have the coping mechanisms to recover and return to daily life.
But for children, working through "loss" at such an early age can be very difficult. There's a place in Central New York working to help these kids. WRVO's Chris Ulanowski prepared this report.