Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Air Force plane found deep below Lake Ontario from 1952 crash
More News From WRVO
Camp Healing Hearts
By Chris Ulanowski
Syracuse, NY – The death of a loved one can be unbearable. Adults know this and most have the coping mechanisms to recover and return to daily life.
But for children, working through "loss" at such an early age can be very difficult. There's a place in Central New York working to help these kids. WRVO's Chris Ulanowski prepared this report.