Most Active Stories
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
More News From WRVO
Camp Healing Hearts
By Chris Ulanowski
Syracuse, NY – The death of a loved one can be unbearable. Adults know this and most have the coping mechanisms to recover and return to daily life.
But for children, working through "loss" at such an early age can be very difficult. There's a place in Central New York working to help these kids. WRVO's Chris Ulanowski prepared this report.