Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
Can Arab Spring Improve Lives Of Women?
New governments are forming in the Middle East and North Africa, and women are behind many of the calls for change. Asma Khader is trying to make sure women's voices are heard. She's also one of three investigators who documented human rights abuses in Libya. She'll brief the U.S. Senate this week on challenges to democracy. She speaks with host Michel Martin.