Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
Can Arab Spring Improve Lives Of Women?
New governments are forming in the Middle East and North Africa, and women are behind many of the calls for change. Asma Khader is trying to make sure women's voices are heard. She's also one of three investigators who documented human rights abuses in Libya. She'll brief the U.S. Senate this week on challenges to democracy. She speaks with host Michel Martin.