Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
Can Obama, Republicans Connect With Latino Voters?
President Obama is starting a bus tour through North Carolina and Virginia, where he's going to promote his jobs plan and try sparking the energy that helped him win those states in 2008. Also, as GOP hopefuls prepare to debate Tuesday, a new national poll of prospective Latino voters shows 21 percent support for GOP front-runner Herman Cain — compared to 64 percent for Obama. Michel Martin talks politics with Washington Post National Political Reporter Nia-Malika and Latino Decisions Pollster Matt Barreto.