Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- No bones about it, Utica College students learn more than anthropology in Albania
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
Can Obama, Republicans Connect With Latino Voters?
President Obama is starting a bus tour through North Carolina and Virginia, where he's going to promote his jobs plan and try sparking the energy that helped him win those states in 2008. Also, as GOP hopefuls prepare to debate Tuesday, a new national poll of prospective Latino voters shows 21 percent support for GOP front-runner Herman Cain — compared to 64 percent for Obama. Michel Martin talks politics with Washington Post National Political Reporter Nia-Malika and Latino Decisions Pollster Matt Barreto.