Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
- World War II veteran honored with Purple Heart 70 years after turning it down
Can USDA Make Good With Female, Hispanic Farmers?
Latino and women farmers have complained for decades about discrimination from the U.S. Department of Agriculture. The agency is offering to address those concerns, but many affected farmers are not satisfied. Host Michel Martin speaks with Frederick Pfaeffle, the USDA's Deputy Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights.