Most Active Stories
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
Cancer Survivor Shares Tips For Starting 2012 Right
Many people are looking for a fresh start after a year filled with challenges. Best-selling author Bruce Feiler remade his life after a devastating cancer diagnosis in 2008. He talks with host Michel Martin about his advice for overcoming adversity and getting the right start for 2012.