Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- Education historian lashes out against Common Core during Syracuse visit
More News From WRVO
By Chris Ulanowski
Syracuse, NY – A group of Catholic Bishops has taken an active role in the Presidential election. Although short of an explicit endorsement, they are encouraging Catholics to vote for President Bush because of his opposition to abortion.
New York's Catholic Bishops have stayed on the sidelines. WRVO's Chris Ulanowski asked New York Catholic Conference spokesman Dennis Poust why.