Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
More News From WRVO
By Chris Ulanowski
Syracuse, NY – A group of Catholic Bishops has taken an active role in the Presidential election. Although short of an explicit endorsement, they are encouraging Catholics to vote for President Bush because of his opposition to abortion.
New York's Catholic Bishops have stayed on the sidelines. WRVO's Chris Ulanowski asked New York Catholic Conference spokesman Dennis Poust why.