Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- No bones about it, Utica College students learn more than anthropology in Albania
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
More News From WRVO
By Chris Ulanowski
Syracuse, NY – A group of Catholic Bishops has taken an active role in the Presidential election. Although short of an explicit endorsement, they are encouraging Catholics to vote for President Bush because of his opposition to abortion.
New York's Catholic Bishops have stayed on the sidelines. WRVO's Chris Ulanowski asked New York Catholic Conference spokesman Dennis Poust why.