Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
More News From WRVO
By Chris Ulanowski
Syracuse, NY – A group of Catholic Bishops has taken an active role in the Presidential election. Although short of an explicit endorsement, they are encouraging Catholics to vote for President Bush because of his opposition to abortion.
New York's Catholic Bishops have stayed on the sidelines. WRVO's Chris Ulanowski asked New York Catholic Conference spokesman Dennis Poust why.