Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Air Force plane found deep below Lake Ontario from 1952 crash
More News From WRVO
Central New York Congressman Dan Maffei talks frankly about his first term in the House.
By Jason Smith, Kate Percival
Oswego, NY – Central New York Congressman Dan Maffei talks frankly about his first term in the House both the ups and the downs and also about the problems with the public's lack of confidence in government and politicians. He discusses his thinking on the health care reform package, and considers possible difficulties in his bid for re-election.