Most Active Stories
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
More News From WRVO
Central New York Congressman Dan Maffei talks frankly about his first term in the House.
By Jason Smith, Kate Percival
Oswego, NY – Central New York Congressman Dan Maffei talks frankly about his first term in the House both the ups and the downs and also about the problems with the public's lack of confidence in government and politicians. He discusses his thinking on the health care reform package, and considers possible difficulties in his bid for re-election.