Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
- World War II veteran honored with Purple Heart 70 years after turning it down
Central New Yorkers Remember Where They Were on 9/11
SYRACUSE, NY (wrvo) - Most people remember exactly where they were and what they were doing on 9/11/01. Many were glued to a radio or a television. They called family and friends.
No matter where they were or what they were doing, the memory of that day rmains strong.
WRVO's Ellen Abbott caught up with some central New Yorkers recently, who told us where they were on 9/11.