Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
More News From WRVO
Checking in on Changes to a Local Hospital
By Michael Benjamin
Fulton, NY – An urgent care center now operates where Fulton's A.L. Lee Memorial Hospital used to. The hospital closed last year.
WRVO's Michael Benjamin visited the facility, and spoke with patients and healthcare officials to find out whether the new center is... or isn't meeting the community's needs.