Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- No bones about it, Utica College students learn more than anthropology in Albania
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
More News From WRVO
Checking in on Changes to a Local Hospital
By Michael Benjamin
Fulton, NY – An urgent care center now operates where Fulton's A.L. Lee Memorial Hospital used to. The hospital closed last year.
WRVO's Michael Benjamin visited the facility, and spoke with patients and healthcare officials to find out whether the new center is... or isn't meeting the community's needs.