Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Air Force plane found deep below Lake Ontario from 1952 crash
Checking In On Gulf On Heels Of BP Spill Report
A government report has found BP responsible for the 2010 oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico. In the months since the accident, offshore drilling has returned to near-normal levels and many local residents say life has largely returned to normal. Environmental scientist Ed Overton shares an update on the current state of the Gulf.