Most Active Stories
- Some billing relief for National Grid customers after bitter winter
- Cortland among counties to pull out of SAFE Act pilot program
- Wegmans takes a stance on genetically modified food
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
Checking In On Gulf On Heels Of BP Spill Report
A government report has found BP responsible for the 2010 oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico. In the months since the accident, offshore drilling has returned to near-normal levels and many local residents say life has largely returned to normal. Environmental scientist Ed Overton shares an update on the current state of the Gulf.