Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Winter storm brings heavy snow to the region
- Closings and cancelations for Wednesday
- Oswego County nuclear plant shut down for the second time in less than a week
Chinese ATMs Dispense Gold Bars
Recently unveiled, the new ATMs shell out bars of gold in different weights and shapes. Gold is a popular investment in China, and there are plans to introduce 2,000 of the machines. Each can hold more than 440 lbs. of gold.