Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Tell Me More will leave WRVO's midday schedule; Q with Jian Ghomeshi moves in
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
Chinese ATMs Dispense Gold Bars
Recently unveiled, the new ATMs shell out bars of gold in different weights and shapes. Gold is a popular investment in China, and there are plans to introduce 2,000 of the machines. Each can hold more than 440 lbs. of gold.