Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Air Force plane found deep below Lake Ontario from 1952 crash
Chinese ATMs Dispense Gold Bars
Recently unveiled, the new ATMs shell out bars of gold in different weights and shapes. Gold is a popular investment in China, and there are plans to introduce 2,000 of the machines. Each can hold more than 440 lbs. of gold.