Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
Chinese ATMs Dispense Gold Bars
Recently unveiled, the new ATMs shell out bars of gold in different weights and shapes. Gold is a popular investment in China, and there are plans to introduce 2,000 of the machines. Each can hold more than 440 lbs. of gold.