Most Active Stories
- Some billing relief for National Grid customers after bitter winter
- Cortland among counties to pull out of SAFE Act pilot program
- Wegmans takes a stance on genetically modified food
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
Choose Your Own Adventure: Greek Crisis
Originally published on Thu May 24, 2012 11:30 pm
From Crooked Timber, a complete Choose-Your-Own-Adventure story about the Greek debt crisis.
"First of all", he says, "we need to decide whether there is any more money on the table. Do you think that Germany (and Netherlands, Finland, etc) can sell any more fiscal transfers to Greece, given their domestic politics?"
If you answer "Yes, I know it's going to be difficult, but we have to plan on that basis", turn to 32.
If you answer "I think we have to plan on the basis that there isn't", turn to 47.
Read the whole thing here.