Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
Choose Your Own Adventure: Greek Crisis
Originally published on Thu May 24, 2012 11:30 pm
From Crooked Timber, a complete Choose-Your-Own-Adventure story about the Greek debt crisis.
"First of all", he says, "we need to decide whether there is any more money on the table. Do you think that Germany (and Netherlands, Finland, etc) can sell any more fiscal transfers to Greece, given their domestic politics?"
If you answer "Yes, I know it's going to be difficult, but we have to plan on that basis", turn to 32.
If you answer "I think we have to plan on the basis that there isn't", turn to 47.
Read the whole thing here.