Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Winter storm to bring heavy snow to the region Wednesday and Thursday
- School closings and delays for Wednesday
- Oswego County nuclear plant shut down for the second time in less than a week
Choose Your Own Adventure: Greek Crisis
Originally published on Thu May 24, 2012 11:30 pm
From Crooked Timber, a complete Choose-Your-Own-Adventure story about the Greek debt crisis.
"First of all", he says, "we need to decide whether there is any more money on the table. Do you think that Germany (and Netherlands, Finland, etc) can sell any more fiscal transfers to Greece, given their domestic politics?"
If you answer "Yes, I know it's going to be difficult, but we have to plan on that basis", turn to 32.
If you answer "I think we have to plan on the basis that there isn't", turn to 47.
Read the whole thing here.