Most Active Stories
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
Christie Allies Freed To Support Other Candidates
Former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin and New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie announced this week they would not be seeking the Republican presidential nomination. Among the most enthusiastic advocates of a Christie presidential bid were a handful of Northeastern investors. Some of them have already jumped to join Mitt Romney.