Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Tell Me More will leave WRVO's midday schedule; Q with Jian Ghomeshi moves in
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
-Nature of Things
In this archived broadcast from August 19, 1988, John Weeks talks about how he started to watch clouds when he was younger. He would see different scenes in the clouds as he laid on his back watching them move in the sky. When he became a boy scout he had a new dimension on the different clouds and was able to distinguish them all. He later on learned about pressure systems and fronts and tells about each of the clouds and how he grew up watching them.