Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Air Force plane found deep below Lake Ontario from 1952 crash
-Nature of Things
In this archived broadcast from August 19, 1988, John Weeks talks about how he started to watch clouds when he was younger. He would see different scenes in the clouds as he laid on his back watching them move in the sky. When he became a boy scout he had a new dimension on the different clouds and was able to distinguish them all. He later on learned about pressure systems and fronts and tells about each of the clouds and how he grew up watching them.