Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
Arts & Culture
CNY Author keeps it local
By Jasmyn Belcher
Oswego, NY – A Central New York area author is keeping it local.
Tom Adessa of Auburn, has written his first book, and has turned to other New Yorkers to help get it published.
WRVO's Jasmyn Belcher spoke with Adessa about the process. He explains his book "Butternuts for Rexford."