Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Winter storm brings heavy snow to the region Wednesday and Thursday
- Closings and cancelations for Wednesday
- Oswego County nuclear plant shut down for the second time in less than a week
More News From WRVO
CNY Lawmaker Promoted to #2 in State Senate
By Jason Smith
Oswego, NY – A central New York State Senator has been promoted to one of the highest positions in state government.
Democrat Dave Valesky will serve as Vice President Pro Tempore in the Senate, which is the second highest position behind Majority Leader Malcolm Smith.
WRVO's Jason Smith spoke with Valesky about his appointment.