Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
More News From WRVO
CNY Marriage Equality Advocates Cautiously Optimistic
By Joyce Gramza
Oswego, NY –
Marriage equality advocates in Central New York are cautiously optimistic that same-sex couples will soon be able to legally marry in New York State.
As WRVO's Joyce Gramza reports, they say that's good law, good civil rights and good business.