Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Tell Me More will leave WRVO's midday schedule; Q with Jian Ghomeshi moves in
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
More News From WRVO
CNY Marriage Equality Advocates Cautiously Optimistic
By Joyce Gramza
Oswego, NY –
Marriage equality advocates in Central New York are cautiously optimistic that same-sex couples will soon be able to legally marry in New York State.
As WRVO's Joyce Gramza reports, they say that's good law, good civil rights and good business.