Most Active Stories
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
More News From WRVO
CNY Marriage Equality Advocates Cautiously Optimistic
By Joyce Gramza
Oswego, NY –
Marriage equality advocates in Central New York are cautiously optimistic that same-sex couples will soon be able to legally marry in New York State.
As WRVO's Joyce Gramza reports, they say that's good law, good civil rights and good business.