Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Air Force plane found deep below Lake Ontario from 1952 crash
More News From WRVO
CNY Marriage Equality Advocates Cautiously Optimistic
By Joyce Gramza
Oswego, NY –
Marriage equality advocates in Central New York are cautiously optimistic that same-sex couples will soon be able to legally marry in New York State.
As WRVO's Joyce Gramza reports, they say that's good law, good civil rights and good business.