Most Active Stories
- Some billing relief for National Grid customers after bitter winter
- Cortland among counties to pull out of SAFE Act pilot program
- Wegmans takes a stance on genetically modified food
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
More News From WRVO
CNY Republican Congress members endorse "Cut, Cap & Balance" debt plan
By Ryan Morden/WRVO Washington Correspondent
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Central New York's two Republican members of Congress support their party's plan to cut the federal deficit.
WRVO's Ryan Morden reports.