Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
More News From WRVO
Coming Home to Central New York
By Elizabeth Christensen
Syracuse, NY – From 1990 to 2000, New York's population grew by five percent.
But in the four county Central New York region, population declined by just under nine percent.
WRVO's Elizabeth Christensen spoke to two families that have left Central New York about why they moved away... and why they long to return.