Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- Education historian lashes out against Common Core during Syracuse visit
Complexities Of Helping Others End Their Lives
Terminal illness patients sometimes feel that their pain outweighs the benefits of life. Dr. Larry Egbert, co-founder and former medical director of the Final Exit Network, says he helped several patients find ways to end their suffering and lives. He was recently profiled in The Washington Post Magazine. He speaks with host Michel Martin.