Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
Complexities Of Helping Others End Their Lives
Terminal illness patients sometimes feel that their pain outweighs the benefits of life. Dr. Larry Egbert, co-founder and former medical director of the Final Exit Network, says he helped several patients find ways to end their suffering and lives. He was recently profiled in The Washington Post Magazine. He speaks with host Michel Martin.