Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
More News From WRVO
Cong. Buerkle heads federal hearing into abuse of veterans
By Ryan Morden, WRVO's Washington Correspondent
WASHINGTON, D.C. – A recent federal inquiry revealed that several hundred sexual assaults at Veterans Affairs medical facilities were not property reported.
As WRVO Washington Correspondent Ryan Morden reports, Representative Ann Marie Buerkle of Syracuse chaired a hearing to find out what V.A. officials are doing to prevent future assaults.