Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
More News From WRVO
Cong. Buerkle heads federal hearing into abuse of veterans
By Ryan Morden, WRVO's Washington Correspondent
WASHINGTON, D.C. – A recent federal inquiry revealed that several hundred sexual assaults at Veterans Affairs medical facilities were not property reported.
As WRVO Washington Correspondent Ryan Morden reports, Representative Ann Marie Buerkle of Syracuse chaired a hearing to find out what V.A. officials are doing to prevent future assaults.