Most Active Stories
- Some billing relief for National Grid customers after bitter winter
- Cortland among counties to pull out of SAFE Act pilot program
- Wegmans takes a stance on genetically modified food
- String of heroin overdoses stresses prevention drug training
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
More News From WRVO
Cong. Buerkle heads federal hearing into abuse of veterans
By Ryan Morden, WRVO's Washington Correspondent
WASHINGTON, D.C. – A recent federal inquiry revealed that several hundred sexual assaults at Veterans Affairs medical facilities were not property reported.
As WRVO Washington Correspondent Ryan Morden reports, Representative Ann Marie Buerkle of Syracuse chaired a hearing to find out what V.A. officials are doing to prevent future assaults.