Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
- Tell Me More will leave WRVO's midday schedule; Q with Jian Ghomeshi moves in
More News From WRVO
Cong. Buerkle heads federal hearing into abuse of veterans
By Ryan Morden, WRVO's Washington Correspondent
WASHINGTON, D.C. – A recent federal inquiry revealed that several hundred sexual assaults at Veterans Affairs medical facilities were not property reported.
As WRVO Washington Correspondent Ryan Morden reports, Representative Ann Marie Buerkle of Syracuse chaired a hearing to find out what V.A. officials are doing to prevent future assaults.