Most Active Stories
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
More News From WRVO
Cong. Buerkle heads federal hearing into abuse of veterans
By Ryan Morden, WRVO's Washington Correspondent
WASHINGTON, D.C. – A recent federal inquiry revealed that several hundred sexual assaults at Veterans Affairs medical facilities were not property reported.
As WRVO Washington Correspondent Ryan Morden reports, Representative Ann Marie Buerkle of Syracuse chaired a hearing to find out what V.A. officials are doing to prevent future assaults.