Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- Education historian lashes out against Common Core during Syracuse visit
Congressman-Elect Dan Maffei Speaks with WRVO-Part 2
By Jason Smith
Oswego, NY – Central New York Congressman-Elect Dan Maffei is a reluctant supporter of the auto industry bail out plan. In the first part of a three-part interview on Morning Edition this week, the democrat said if he were to vote on it in the next congress he would want to know if it would really help auto workers.
In our second installment, Maffei explains to WRVO's Jason Smith his plan to bring jobs back to the region and how President-Elect Obama's proposed investment in the nation's infrastructure could benefit central New York.