Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
Congressman-Elect Dan Maffei Speaks with WRVO-Part 2
By Jason Smith
Oswego, NY – Central New York Congressman-Elect Dan Maffei is a reluctant supporter of the auto industry bail out plan. In the first part of a three-part interview on Morning Edition this week, the democrat said if he were to vote on it in the next congress he would want to know if it would really help auto workers.
In our second installment, Maffei explains to WRVO's Jason Smith his plan to bring jobs back to the region and how President-Elect Obama's proposed investment in the nation's infrastructure could benefit central New York.