Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
Congressman-Elect Dan Maffei Speaks with WRVO-Part 2
By Jason Smith
Oswego, NY – Central New York Congressman-Elect Dan Maffei is a reluctant supporter of the auto industry bail out plan. In the first part of a three-part interview on Morning Edition this week, the democrat said if he were to vote on it in the next congress he would want to know if it would really help auto workers.
In our second installment, Maffei explains to WRVO's Jason Smith his plan to bring jobs back to the region and how President-Elect Obama's proposed investment in the nation's infrastructure could benefit central New York.