Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
Congressman-Elect Dan Maffei Speaks with WRVO-Part 3
By Jason Smith
Oswego, NY – Central New York Congressman-Elect Dan Maffei is pleased to hear of plans to invest in the nation's infrastructure.
In the second part of a three part series heard on Morning Edition this week, Maffei explained that central New York's roads, bridges, schools and sewer systems are in dire need of improvement.
In our final installment, Maffei tells WRVO's Jason Smith what he hopes to accomplish in his first term and whether there should be an inquiry into the rapid decrease in gas prices over the last few months.