Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
More News From WRVO
Consumer Confidence Slips
By Jasmyn Belcher
Oswego NY – Consumer confidence is shrinking in New York State. A recent Siena Research Institute survey found consumer confidence has dropped to historic lows.
WRVO's Jasmyn Belcher prepared this report.
( In this story, we heard from Claire Lindsey and Catherine Parthenaides who were interviewed at the State University of New York College at Oswego - WRVO's Katherine Harrington contributed to this report.)