Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
Contraception Provision Sets Off Firestorm
The Obama administration reaffirmed its position that certain religious institutions have to provide health coverage that offers free contraception. U.S. Catholic bishops are vowing to fight this rule in Congress, in courts, and in churches. Host Michel Martin speaks with Laurie Goodstein of the New York Times.