Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Air Force plane found deep below Lake Ontario from 1952 crash
-Nature of Things
Corn: Ancient Boon to Man & Nature
John Weeks talks about the many messages from the wildlife that are written directly in the snow. Future growth can even be seen in fruits like berries and in vegetables. Promises are found in blood streams and generative tissues in mammals. The promise of future growth is in wildlife, we just have to dig a bit to find those relationships.
This episode of Nature of Things was originally aired on October 2nd, 1987.