Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
- Tell Me More will leave WRVO's midday schedule; Q with Jian Ghomeshi moves in
-Nature of Things
Corn: Ancient Boon to Man & Nature
John Weeks talks about the many messages from the wildlife that are written directly in the snow. Future growth can even be seen in fruits like berries and in vegetables. Promises are found in blood streams and generative tissues in mammals. The promise of future growth is in wildlife, we just have to dig a bit to find those relationships.
This episode of Nature of Things was originally aired on October 2nd, 1987.