Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
Could The ICC Stop Another Chemical Attack?
If diplomatic talks fail, and an outright attack is off the table, is there a third option to stop another chemical weapons attack in Syria? It may be the International Criminal Court. Host Michel Martin talks with the former ICC chief prosecutor, Luis Moreno Ocampo.