Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
Could The ICC Stop Another Chemical Attack?
If diplomatic talks fail, and an outright attack is off the table, is there a third option to stop another chemical weapons attack in Syria? It may be the International Criminal Court. Host Michel Martin talks with the former ICC chief prosecutor, Luis Moreno Ocampo.