Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
More News From WRVO
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – In what might be the sharpest rebuke yet of Governor Spitzer's license plan for illegal immigrants, two Western New York county clerks say they will comply with the Governor's order. But illegal immigrants, who apply for a license at their DMV offices, face the risk of being arrested for violating US immigration law.
WRVO's Chris Ulanowski spoke to one of the clerks, Erie County's Kathleen Hochul.