Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
- No bones about it, Utica College students learn more than anthropology in Albania
More News From WRVO
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – In what might be the sharpest rebuke yet of Governor Spitzer's license plan for illegal immigrants, two Western New York county clerks say they will comply with the Governor's order. But illegal immigrants, who apply for a license at their DMV offices, face the risk of being arrested for violating US immigration law.
WRVO's Chris Ulanowski spoke to one of the clerks, Erie County's Kathleen Hochul.