Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
More News From WRVO
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – In what might be the sharpest rebuke yet of Governor Spitzer's license plan for illegal immigrants, two Western New York county clerks say they will comply with the Governor's order. But illegal immigrants, who apply for a license at their DMV offices, face the risk of being arrested for violating US immigration law.
WRVO's Chris Ulanowski spoke to one of the clerks, Erie County's Kathleen Hochul.