Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Winter storm to bring heavy snow to the region Wednesday and Thursday
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Oswego County nuclear plant shut down for the second time in less than a week
More News From WRVO
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – In what might be the sharpest rebuke yet of Governor Spitzer's license plan for illegal immigrants, two Western New York county clerks say they will comply with the Governor's order. But illegal immigrants, who apply for a license at their DMV offices, face the risk of being arrested for violating US immigration law.
WRVO's Chris Ulanowski spoke to one of the clerks, Erie County's Kathleen Hochul.