Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Tell Me More will leave WRVO's midday schedule; Q with Jian Ghomeshi moves in
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
More News From WRVO
"Cover the Uninsured Week"
By Elizabeth Christensen
Oswego, NY – Bishop James Moynihan joined with thousands of other faith-based leaders this week to call for better insurance coverage for the nation's poorest citizens.
WRVO's Elizabeth Christensen spoke to the Vice President of Fidelis Health Care, Peter Avvento, about "Cover the Uninsured Week".