Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Air Force plane found deep below Lake Ontario from 1952 crash
More News From WRVO
"Cover the Uninsured Week"
By Elizabeth Christensen
Oswego, NY – Bishop James Moynihan joined with thousands of other faith-based leaders this week to call for better insurance coverage for the nation's poorest citizens.
WRVO's Elizabeth Christensen spoke to the Vice President of Fidelis Health Care, Peter Avvento, about "Cover the Uninsured Week".