Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
More News From WRVO
"Cover the Uninsured Week"
By Elizabeth Christensen
Oswego, NY – Bishop James Moynihan joined with thousands of other faith-based leaders this week to call for better insurance coverage for the nation's poorest citizens.
WRVO's Elizabeth Christensen spoke to the Vice President of Fidelis Health Care, Peter Avvento, about "Cover the Uninsured Week".