Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
Criminal Deportations: Effects On U.S., Latin America
Immigration and Customs Enforcement recently announced that it deported nearly 400,000 people in fiscal year 2011, and that more than half had criminal convictions. Michel Martin learns more from Associated Press Writer Laura Wides-Munoz, and Alex Sanchez, who illegally came to the U.S. as a child and was deported after serving time in a California prison. Sanchez now legally lives in the U.S.