Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Tell Me More will leave WRVO's midday schedule; Q with Jian Ghomeshi moves in
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
Criminal Deportations: Effects On U.S., Latin America
Immigration and Customs Enforcement recently announced that it deported nearly 400,000 people in fiscal year 2011, and that more than half had criminal convictions. Michel Martin learns more from Associated Press Writer Laura Wides-Munoz, and Alex Sanchez, who illegally came to the U.S. as a child and was deported after serving time in a California prison. Sanchez now legally lives in the U.S.