Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
Dads: Helping Boys Form Deep Friendships
A recent parenting conversation about boys friendships featured moms and researcher Niobe Way, who finds that boys crave and value deep friendships with each other, but American ideas of masculinity make these bonds tougher to keep as boys grow older. Now two fathers and a young male weigh in on the research and discuss their own friendships.