Most Active Stories
- New York's "local" beef, often not as local as you think
- Remington Arms' owner breaks silence on state's gun laws
- The WRVO MemberCard Thank You! Tour
- Seven years of spinning turbines have brought windfall to Lewis County communities
- Rally hopes to shed light on diagnosis and treatment of Lyme disease
Dads: Helping Boys Form Deep Friendships
A recent parenting conversation about boys friendships featured moms and researcher Niobe Way, who finds that boys crave and value deep friendships with each other, but American ideas of masculinity make these bonds tougher to keep as boys grow older. Now two fathers and a young male weigh in on the research and discuss their own friendships.