Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Air Force plane found deep below Lake Ontario from 1952 crash
Dairy goat numbers are on the rise in New York
By Jasmyn Belcher
Oswego, New York – The State Department of Agriculture recently conducted a survey that shows a 68 percent increase in the state's number of dairy goats since 1997...yet there are only 15 goat milk processing facilities in New York.
WRVO's Jasmyn Belcher visited a local dairy goat farm and prepared this report.