Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
- World War II veteran honored with Purple Heart 70 years after turning it down
Dairy goat numbers are on the rise in New York
By Jasmyn Belcher
Oswego, New York – The State Department of Agriculture recently conducted a survey that shows a 68 percent increase in the state's number of dairy goats since 1997...yet there are only 15 goat milk processing facilities in New York.
WRVO's Jasmyn Belcher visited a local dairy goat farm and prepared this report.