Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
- World War II veteran honored with Purple Heart 70 years after turning it down
At Day 2 Of Trial, Promoter Says Michael Jackson Looked Healthy
"Two days before he died, Michael Jackson appeared strong during one of the final rehearsals for his highly anticipated comeback concerts, a promoter told jurors Wednesday as the involuntary manslaughter trial of the pop superstar's physician entered its second day."
Jackson died on June 25, 2009. Dr. Conrad Murray has been charged involuntary manslaughter. As the AP says, "prosecutors allege Murray caused Jackson's death by providing him with a lethal dose of the anesthetic propofol and other sedatives without the proper lifesaving equipment or skills." Murray says he's innocent.
We're not following every moment of the trial, but many other news outlets are:
-- There's a webcast at OnTheRedCarpet.com.
-- The Los Angeles Times has "live video and discussion" here.
-- Sky News is live-blogging here.