Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
More News From WRVO
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – Both sides on the death penalty believe the debate over the issue in New York is over now that the state court of appeals refused to consider its 2004 ruling that nullified New York's capital punishment law.
David Kaczynski is the Executive Director of New Yorkers Against the Death Penalty. WRVO's Chris Ulanowski spoke to the death penalty opponent.