Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
More News From WRVO
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – Both sides on the death penalty believe the debate over the issue in New York is over now that the state court of appeals refused to consider its 2004 ruling that nullified New York's capital punishment law.
David Kaczynski is the Executive Director of New Yorkers Against the Death Penalty. WRVO's Chris Ulanowski spoke to the death penalty opponent.