Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Air Force plane found deep below Lake Ontario from 1952 crash
Debbie Sydow talks about the unique role of community colleges.
By Grant Reeher
Oswego, NY – Debbie Sydow, President of Onondaga Community College, discusses the unique role that community colleges play in their regions, the changes at OCC over the past decade, and the diversity of students that one encounters in its classrooms. She weaves her own background as the first person in her family to attend college into her sense of OCC's mission, and her mission as its president.