Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Winter storm brings heavy snow to the region
- Closings and cancelations for Wednesday
- Oswego County nuclear plant shut down for the second time in less than a week
Debit Fees Pushing Minorities Out Of Banking System?
Bank of America, Wells Fargo and Sun Trust recently announced that they will charge customers a monthly fee to use their debit cards for purchases. Some financial experts are expressing concerns that the fees will push low-income and minority customers out of the banking system. Michel Martin hears from Tell Me More's regular finance contributor Alvin Hall.