Most Active Stories
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
Debit Fees Pushing Minorities Out Of Banking System?
Bank of America, Wells Fargo and Sun Trust recently announced that they will charge customers a monthly fee to use their debit cards for purchases. Some financial experts are expressing concerns that the fees will push low-income and minority customers out of the banking system. Michel Martin hears from Tell Me More's regular finance contributor Alvin Hall.