Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Air Force plane found deep below Lake Ontario from 1952 crash
Debit Fees Pushing Minorities Out Of Banking System?
Bank of America, Wells Fargo and Sun Trust recently announced that they will charge customers a monthly fee to use their debit cards for purchases. Some financial experts are expressing concerns that the fees will push low-income and minority customers out of the banking system. Michel Martin hears from Tell Me More's regular finance contributor Alvin Hall.