Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
Despite Doubts, Support For Eurozone Is 'Strong'
The 27 nations in the European Union are feeling pressured to help solve the debt crisis. Seventeen of those nations share the euro. Joao Vale de Almeida, the European Union's ambassador to the U.S., tells Steve Inskeep the crisis has made them realize they are not fully equipped to handle difficult times, but they are moving forward.