Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
Despite Doubts, Support For Eurozone Is 'Strong'
The 27 nations in the European Union are feeling pressured to help solve the debt crisis. Seventeen of those nations share the euro. Joao Vale de Almeida, the European Union's ambassador to the U.S., tells Steve Inskeep the crisis has made them realize they are not fully equipped to handle difficult times, but they are moving forward.