Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
Despite Doubts, Support For Eurozone Is 'Strong'
The 27 nations in the European Union are feeling pressured to help solve the debt crisis. Seventeen of those nations share the euro. Joao Vale de Almeida, the European Union's ambassador to the U.S., tells Steve Inskeep the crisis has made them realize they are not fully equipped to handle difficult times, but they are moving forward.