Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
- Tell Me More will leave WRVO's midday schedule; Q with Jian Ghomeshi moves in
Despite Doubts, Support For Eurozone Is 'Strong'
The 27 nations in the European Union are feeling pressured to help solve the debt crisis. Seventeen of those nations share the euro. Joao Vale de Almeida, the European Union's ambassador to the U.S., tells Steve Inskeep the crisis has made them realize they are not fully equipped to handle difficult times, but they are moving forward.