Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Winter storm brings heavy snow to the region
- Closings and cancelations for Wednesday
- Oswego County nuclear plant shut down for the second time in less than a week
More News From WRVO
Destiny USA Officials say RTC Must Expand
By Elizabeth Christensen
Syracuse, NY – Executives at the Pyramid Companies say once the Destiny USA proejct is complete, the Regional Transportation Center in Syracuse will probably have to expand.
Pyramid Executive Mike Lorenz says the expanded mall and resort will draw in millions of extra visitors to the Salt City. He says he doesn't believe the RTC can handle the influx of people.
Officials at the two year old William Walsh Regional Transportation Center say they will indeed be able to handle to increased volume of visitors.