Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Air Force plane found deep below Lake Ontario from 1952 crash
More News From WRVO
Destiny USA Officials say RTC Must Expand
By Elizabeth Christensen
Syracuse, NY – Executives at the Pyramid Companies say once the Destiny USA proejct is complete, the Regional Transportation Center in Syracuse will probably have to expand.
Pyramid Executive Mike Lorenz says the expanded mall and resort will draw in millions of extra visitors to the Salt City. He says he doesn't believe the RTC can handle the influx of people.
Officials at the two year old William Walsh Regional Transportation Center say they will indeed be able to handle to increased volume of visitors.