Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
More News From WRVO
Destiny USA Officials say RTC Must Expand
By Elizabeth Christensen
Syracuse, NY – Executives at the Pyramid Companies say once the Destiny USA proejct is complete, the Regional Transportation Center in Syracuse will probably have to expand.
Pyramid Executive Mike Lorenz says the expanded mall and resort will draw in millions of extra visitors to the Salt City. He says he doesn't believe the RTC can handle the influx of people.
Officials at the two year old William Walsh Regional Transportation Center say they will indeed be able to handle to increased volume of visitors.