Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
More News From WRVO
Destiny USA Thought Summit
By Chris Ulanowski
Syracuse, NY – About two dozen people described as leading thinkers in their field were summoned to Pyramid Companies' founder Robert Congel's Savannah Dhu resort in Wayne County to discuss plans for Congel's Destiny USA mega-mall, resort complex in Syracuse.
Experts in renewable energy, new technologies, and tourism attended the so-called "thought summit." One of the invited guests was Laura Martin, managing director of Capital Knowledge, a financial media consulting firm. WRVO's Chris Ulanowski spoke to her about the summit.