Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
More News From WRVO
Destiny USA Thought Summit
By Chris Ulanowski
Syracuse, NY – About two dozen people described as leading thinkers in their field were summoned to Pyramid Companies' founder Robert Congel's Savannah Dhu resort in Wayne County to discuss plans for Congel's Destiny USA mega-mall, resort complex in Syracuse.
Experts in renewable energy, new technologies, and tourism attended the so-called "thought summit." One of the invited guests was Laura Martin, managing director of Capital Knowledge, a financial media consulting firm. WRVO's Chris Ulanowski spoke to her about the summit.