Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
More News From WRVO
Destiny USA Thought Summit
By Chris Ulanowski
Syracuse, NY – About two dozen people described as leading thinkers in their field were summoned to Pyramid Companies' founder Robert Congel's Savannah Dhu resort in Wayne County to discuss plans for Congel's Destiny USA mega-mall, resort complex in Syracuse.
Experts in renewable energy, new technologies, and tourism attended the so-called "thought summit." One of the invited guests was Laura Martin, managing director of Capital Knowledge, a financial media consulting firm. WRVO's Chris Ulanowski spoke to her about the summit.