Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
Around the Nation
Direct TV To Offer New Channel: Dog TV
DAVID GREENE, HOST:
Good morning. I'm David Greene. Starting next month, Direct TV will offer a new channel - Dog TV, 24 hour programming designed just for your pooch. The aim is to entertain dogs while they're home alone, and help them deal with challenging situations. The viewers will be exposed, in small doses, to stressful sounds, like doorbells and vacuum cleaners.
Humans, during prime time, some of the contents, certainly the commercials, are designed just for you and you're probably going to be the ones footing the bill. The channel does cost extra. It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.