Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- Education historian lashes out against Common Core during Syracuse visit
Doctors And Patients Manage Drug Shortages
There is a growing list of over 200 medications — cancer drugs, antibiotics, anesthetics and more — that are in low supply or have already run out. Drug shortages, once rare, have been on the rise in recent months and force difficult decisions about who gets necessary medication, and who doesn't.