Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
Doctors And Patients Manage Drug Shortages
There is a growing list of over 200 medications — cancer drugs, antibiotics, anesthetics and more — that are in low supply or have already run out. Drug shortages, once rare, have been on the rise in recent months and force difficult decisions about who gets necessary medication, and who doesn't.