Most Active Stories
- Some billing relief for National Grid customers after bitter winter
- Cortland among counties to pull out of SAFE Act pilot program
- Wegmans takes a stance on genetically modified food
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
Doctors And Patients Manage Drug Shortages
There is a growing list of over 200 medications — cancer drugs, antibiotics, anesthetics and more — that are in low supply or have already run out. Drug shortages, once rare, have been on the rise in recent months and force difficult decisions about who gets necessary medication, and who doesn't.