Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Air Force plane found deep below Lake Ontario from 1952 crash
Donahoe Determined To Keep Postal Service Relevant
The U.S. Postal Service lost $8.5 billion last year. On Monday, President Obama endorsed a plan to reduce mail delivery to five days a week to cut its massive losses. Postmaster General Patrick Donahoe talks to Steve Inskeep about the future of the mail service.