Most Active Stories
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
Donahoe Determined To Keep Postal Service Relevant
The U.S. Postal Service lost $8.5 billion last year. On Monday, President Obama endorsed a plan to reduce mail delivery to five days a week to cut its massive losses. Postmaster General Patrick Donahoe talks to Steve Inskeep about the future of the mail service.