Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
Donahoe Determined To Keep Postal Service Relevant
The U.S. Postal Service lost $8.5 billion last year. On Monday, President Obama endorsed a plan to reduce mail delivery to five days a week to cut its massive losses. Postmaster General Patrick Donahoe talks to Steve Inskeep about the future of the mail service.