Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
Donna Summer Defined Disco Culture Of 1970s
Disco queen Donna Summer has died of cancer at the age of 63. For many music fans, Summer's soaring voice and glittering style epitomized the excess and electricity of the 1970s. Host Michel Martin takes a look back at her music and her legacy with Mark Anthony Neal, a Duke University professor of black popular culture.