Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
Dozens Protest Possible Postal Service Cuts
Postal employees from across the country rallied Tuesday to try to get public support for a plan that will keep the postal service operating. As WRVO’s Ellen Abbott reports, central New York Post Office workers chose to deliver their message on the Federal Building Plaza in downtown Syracuse.