Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
Drama-Free Thanksgiving Tips
Thanksgiving is all about making family memories that last a lifetime. But bad manners and misunderstandings mean they're not always good memories. Guest host Celeste Headlee gets advice about enjoying Thanksgiving with less drama. She speaks with parents Leslie Morgan Steiner, NPR's Karen Grigsby Bates, and etiquette expert Steven Petrow.