Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Air Force plane found deep below Lake Ontario from 1952 crash
Drama-Free Thanksgiving Tips
Thanksgiving is all about making family memories that last a lifetime. But bad manners and misunderstandings mean they're not always good memories. Guest host Celeste Headlee gets advice about enjoying Thanksgiving with less drama. She speaks with parents Leslie Morgan Steiner, NPR's Karen Grigsby Bates, and etiquette expert Steven Petrow.