Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
More News From WRVO
Drug Abuse Hotline
By Chris Ulanowski
Syracuse, NY – Syracuse is one of only three cities in the nation to take part in a pilot program that will allow parents to access direct information to help their children deal with a drug or alcohol problem.
The program is sponsored by the "Partnership for a Drug-Free America."
WRVO's Chris Ulanowski spoke to the Partnership's President and C-E-O Steve Pasierb about the initiative.