Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Air Force plane found deep below Lake Ontario from 1952 crash
More News From WRVO
Drug Abuse Hotline
By Chris Ulanowski
Syracuse, NY – Syracuse is one of only three cities in the nation to take part in a pilot program that will allow parents to access direct information to help their children deal with a drug or alcohol problem.
The program is sponsored by the "Partnership for a Drug-Free America."
WRVO's Chris Ulanowski spoke to the Partnership's President and C-E-O Steve Pasierb about the initiative.