Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- Education historian lashes out against Common Core during Syracuse visit
More News From WRVO
Drug Abuse Hotline
By Chris Ulanowski
Syracuse, NY – Syracuse is one of only three cities in the nation to take part in a pilot program that will allow parents to access direct information to help their children deal with a drug or alcohol problem.
The program is sponsored by the "Partnership for a Drug-Free America."
WRVO's Chris Ulanowski spoke to the Partnership's President and C-E-O Steve Pasierb about the initiative.