Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
More News From WRVO
Dune stewards try to protect sandy ecosystem
ALONG LAKE ONTARIO, NY – Along the Lake Ontario shore in northern Oswego County, sand rises in tall dunes along the backs of some beaches.
Those sandy hills look like great places for kids to play, but they are actually places to avoid.
WRVO's Adam Wolfe tells us why.